Monday, May 17, 2010
Last Friday, the Dapple team was handing out samples and helping spread the word about the importance of cleaning green around kids at the Babies 'R Us Union Square in New York City, when we had an idea. Instead of Dapple telling people why it is so important to clean green around children, why not have the parents and other customers tell us why they think it is so critical. The above videos are the result of our research.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
If regular 'ol lemonade just won't do, check out these two recipes that will definitely excite. Let your kids squeeze and press for delicious fun and a great time!!!!
Organic Raspberry Lemonade
- Mash 1 cup rinsed fresh raspberries (6 oz.) with 2/3 cup of organic unrefined sugar
- Let stand 10 minutes
- Press through a fine strainer into a pitcher and discard seeds
- Stir in 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice from organic lemons and 2 cups water
- Pour into ice-filled glasses
- Peel 6 organic kiwi’s and puree in blender
- Strain mixture through fine strainer and discard seeds
- Combine 1 cup organic unrefined sugar and ¾ cup freshly squeezed organic lemon juice in a large pitcher
- Stir in strained kiwi
- Add 1 liter ice water